i0d3 N-Gage Blog

A blog featuring news, views and general rants about the superb Nokia N-Gage QD gamedeck.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Amazing! My own PK Site

This is amazing, believe me - I have just been over to the Pocket Kingdoms site and noticed it's been updated...

In the top right corner of the site there is a link allowing you to login to "My Kingdom". When I clicked on it, a page dedicated to me and my Pocket Kingdom was displayed. Not only that but there was a full report of a battle I had last night where I lost - the report was quite accurate as well. Amazing!

The "My PK Site" is a fantastic addition to the Pocket Kingdoms universe - not only does it provide useful information about your own Kingdom, but it also tells you find out where other kingdoms can be located!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home