i0d3 N-Gage Blog

A blog featuring news, views and general rants about the superb Nokia N-Gage QD gamedeck.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Official Pocket Kingdoms Tournament!

Get ready to own the world, officially! Registration for the Pocket kingdoms Tournament is underway so make sure you get your name down if you want to pwn the w0rld and maybe make some "real" l00t in the process!Registration ends on the 1st of January then all online battles are recorded and you are ranked in a regional "monthly" leader board! So I suppose it's time to start taking this seriously then :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12/10/2004 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Blog. I never thought I would find a site/blog about N-Gage that would be updated this often. So far it has been great espeacialy if you are into PK. I persoanly haven't played it, but if I can ever get to a store that sells it I might buy it.
    Kepp it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home